Silent and Live Auctions
Each year, BC kids living with serious illnesses benefit from the generosity of a committed group of caring people and organizations who donate items that are auctioned off in unbelievable live and silent auctions.
Items range from art, memorabilia, electronics, trips, industry products and much more. The auctions are lively and fun every year as bidders strategize how to leave with an item or two while also helping the cause.
Below is a sampling of some of the items generously donated:
- A trailer load of CSA C-900 municipal water pipe
- Cordova Bay golf for four with power carts
- Langara Lodge fishing trip for two
- Canucks VIP Experience for two
- Pebble Beach golf experience
Thank you to all our past donors – we couldn’t do nearly as much good without you.
For more information about donating an auction item, contact Stephanie Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.