Each team consists of six players with one being designated Captain. The Captain will be responsible to keep score and assist in making final decisions on strategy.
- All players drive off of each tee (Men – Golf for Kids tees / Women – Forward Golf for Kids tees).
- The best tee shot is selected and each player hits from that spot. This is continued until the ball is holed out.
- Each team member must finish the round counting a minimum of two tee shots.
- Once your ball is on the putting surface (not on the fringe), the maximum amount of putting strokes that you may record is two. For example, you take your first six attempts at holing out the initial putt, and if unsuccessful, regardless of how far away the closest of your six initial putts are, you pick up at that point and add the maximum of two putting strokes for that hole.
- Mark the hole score opposite the team member whose drive you use.
- Look for the opportunity to collect playing cards on various holes to play Poker with during the evening’s banquet! At the same time, shoot to win $100,000 cash Hole-in-One prizes on all Par 3’s. Only the first Hole-in-One on each of the Par 3’s can win the designated prize.
- Once again, you have the chance to win great team prizes, including the Individual Chipping Contest and at the Team Closest to the Target Contests.
- Spotters will be on the fairways to wave you on once the previous group is clear and to assist with any needs.
- Mulligan tickets cannot be used: Anywhere on the green OR to win a hole in one, long drive or closest to the target prize OR to obtain a Poker playing card OR by anyone other than the player who purchased it.
- When you have completed your round, please hand in your score card to the Golf for Kids Scorekeepers who will be located on the concourse outside the Pro Shop.
Have a great day and thanks from “The Kids”.